First Book Signing!
Yesterday was a great day for me book-wise.
I received my first swap book from GoodReads, bought three books and am borrowing some books from friends.
I also attended by first book signing last night! I went to Legacy Books in Plano – and if you’ve never been there, OMG go. It’s three stories of awesomesauceness. Along with my friends Cid and Suzan, I got to meet local author Jaye Wells, author of the Sabina Kane books.
While I am currently unfamiliar with Wells’ work, I’m feeling very confident that I will enjoy the Sabina Kane series. Congratulations, Wells, you popped my book signing cherry.
- The Accidental Werewolf by Dakota Cassidy
- I’m the Vampire, That’s Why by Michele Bardsley
- Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
- The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells
- Shadowlight (Kyndred #1) by Lynn Viehl
- Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
- Spindle’s End by Robin McKinley
I’m also taking another page from Cid, who has a bookshelf on GoodReads with everything she’s read for 2010. I created my own and once I’ve finished my current reading list, I’ll be at 43 books read this year so far! By the way, if you’re on GoodReads, add me as a friend!
What are you currently reading?